Sunday, July 18, 2010

Variety is the Spice...




I am one of those people who appreciates the seasons. I like the idea of 70 degree weather and low humidity all year long, but in reality, California would just make me lose track of time (even more!) So though I do not appreciate the current high temperatures and cloying humidity that have blanketed the East Coast of the United States, I do love that the weather changes.

As a jewelry designer, I love taking a concept and working it in new directions. Our designs have seasons. They develop and change over time: we just love juicy color combinations and we keep playing with new ones. Some combinations are moody, some are happy, some are sophisticated and some are positively regal.

We are about to launch our re-vamped website so stay tuned for more images of our new directions, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment